Combo Extreme Canopy + 10 USD get a Tulum Tour
The best deal, book now your canopy adventure plus 10 USD to add the stunning Tulum & Cenote tour
Day 1: Extreme Canopy Tour at Selvatica
This tour is the Adventure 4All, bring all your family members! It's the best experience for everyone. From 3 to 99 years old the Extreme Canopy tour it's the FAV half day tour in all Riviera Maya.
3 Simple reasons why...
- We are Trip Advisor’s #1 Outdoor Activity in Cancun.
- We have the most unique ziplines in Cancun.
- Selvatica has more experience (over 20 years) than other zipline operator in Cancun.
Extreme Canopy Includes:
- 10 Zip line circuit
- Swim in a Cenote
- Water and light luch
- Door to door shuttle
- For Ziplines the maximum waist length is 47″ or 120 cm.
- Adults from 12 years old
- Children Ages 3 to 11
- Swim suits, towels, comfortable clothes, cash or credit card for photos, lockers, souvenirs, drinks & tips!
Regular Price $168
Online price from
Age 3 to 11
Regular Price $98
Online Price from
Day 2: Tulum & Cenote Tour
Visit one of the most important archeological sites of the Mayan Culture: Tulum.
You will admire the
unique view of it's edifications at the edge of the Caribbean covered by white sand. Swim and relax at
the pristine cenote Dzonot Wayak.
- First Class A/C Transportation
- Certified Tour Guide
- Visit the archaeological zones of Tulum (2 hours). Guided tour & Free time
- Visit or Swim at Dzonot Wayak cenote (1 hour)
Duration: 5-6 hours
Recommendations (What to bring?)
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- You may want to bring a light sweater or jacket as it could get cold on the transportation.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes or sneakers, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological
- Don’t bring tripod for your camera, as it is not allowed to get these inside the Mayan Ruins.
You can schedule your day of the tour: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Your pick-up schedule is sent by email after booking. Please dial our toll free number or contact one of our live agents via CHAT to verify if we can pick you up at your hotel lobby or if you will have to go to a meeting point.
Cancellation Policy only for Selvatica´s Tours
To make the refund for canceling of a reservation, you must do it at least 3 days prior to the confirmed reservation date, with charge of 10% of the total amount. The validity of the coupon is one year from the date of purchase. No Show: We request our visitors to be at the location at least half an hour before the confirmed schedule for your tour. In case of no show the charged amount is not refundable. Climate guarantee: If you want to reschedule your tour just call us 24 hours in advance and we will reschedule your visit. And if it does not fit your vacation plan your reservation is valid for one year from the date of purchase. IMPORTANT: It is required that the credit card holder with which the payment was performed, be present with a photo ID. Otherwise your reservation wont be valid.
If you aren't able to do the Tulum tour, there is no refund of the 10 USD.