Combo Gimme All + 10 USD get a Chichen Itza Tour
DAY 1: GIMME ALL! The Best Adventure in Cancun! GUARANTEE
Dont miss out on what many people are calling the best experience of my life.
The Gimme All Package gives you EVERYTHING you need to have the ULTIMATE adrenaline-fueled adventure in Cancun. ATVs. Monster ziplines. Cenote. Bungees. Skywalks and the unique human roller coaster: TARZANIA
You get it ALL. Book the best of the best Gimme All Package plus 10 USD
- To drive you must be 16+ and show a valid ID. *To ride Co-Pilot you must be at least 8 years old.
- For Zip Liners and SkyWalkers the maximum waist size is 47" or 120cm.
- The weight limit for the Tarzania rollercoaster and Superfly is 245lbs or 110kg
- Swim suits, towel & comfortable clothes and shoes, Cash or credit card for photos, lockers, souvenirs, drinks & tips!
Gimme All Includes:
- 10 Zipline circuit
- 4 Aerial bridges
- Bungee swing
- Monster Zipline (Superflight)
- Polaris or ATV
Regular price $308
Age 8 to 15
Regular price $153.5
DAY 2: Chichen Itza + Cenote + Valladolid
An impressive Mayan city, a cenote, and a colonial town on the same day!
Enjoy one of the New 7 Wonders with this fun and cultural alternative. Visit one of the most important Mayan cities, with a unique point of view you will travel to the center of this millennial place accompanied of bilingual guides. Chichen Itza Mexico is one of the most representative and renowned vestiges of the Mayan culture and one of the main archaeological sites in the Yucatan Peninsula. Definitely a once-in-a-life experience you dont want to miss.
- Transportation with A/C.
- English speaking cultural tour guide
- Guided visit and free time in Chichen Itza*
- 2 bottle of water
- Visit to the cenote Ik-Kil**
- Visit to Valladolid (30 minutes)
- 3 refreshments or beers
- 1 Gift that includes: Beach bag and biodegradable bug repellent.
- 1 juice
- Lunch Buffet
*The visit to the archeological site Chichen Itza is 2:30 hours.
**The time for the cenote and lunch is 2 hours in total.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- biodegradable sunblock
- Extra money (for alcoholic drinks, souvenirs and tips)
Cancun and Puerto Morelos: Monday to Sunday
Riviera Maya: Sunday to friday
- Your pick-up schedule is sent by email after booking. Please dial our toll free number or contact one of our live agentsvia CHAT to verify if we can pick you up at your hotel lobby or if you will have to go to a meeting point.
Cancellation Policy only for Selvatica´s Tours
To make the refund for canceling of a reservation, you must do it at least 3 days prior to the confirmed reservation date, with charge of 10% of the total amount. The validity of the coupon is one year from the date of purchase. No Show: We request our visitors to be at the location at least half an hour before the confirmed schedule for your tour. In case of no show the charged amount is not refundable. Climate guarantee: If you want to reschedule your tour just call us 24 hours in advance and we will reschedule your visit. And if it does not fit your vacation plan your reservation is valid for one year from the date of purchase. IMPORTANT: It is required that the credit card holder with which the payment was performed, be present with a photo ID. Otherwise your reservation wont be valid.
If you aren't able to do the Chichen Itza tour, there is no refund of the 10 USD.