Trying to find the best place to ride ATVs in Cancun?
Everyone loves ATVs in Cancun.
I mean, who wouldn’t love….
- Taking advantage of a rainy day and getting MUDDY
- Relieving some stress and letting loose
- Quenching your thirst for adrenaline
Selvatica’s ATV Tour
When people want to ride ATVs in Cancun, they think Selvatica.
Let’s start with the obvious.
This is no ordinary ATV in Cancun. This is a Polaris. The brand synonymous with top-of-the-line ATV adventures.
With a Polaris ATV you get…
- Razor tight turning
- Shock absorbers hungry for potholes
- Lightning fast acceleration
But that’s just the beginning…
You’ll also get to ride our EXHILIRATING 10 zipline circuit.
And it’s not just the same zipline over and over again. We’re talking 3 different ziplines like…
- The Cenote Splash Zipline
- The Glove-Control Zipline
- The Upside Down Zipline
The Big Splash Cenote
Then finish things by taking a refreshing dip into our cenote where you can…
- Revitalize yourself with an invigorating swim
- Clean all that mud off of you
- Jump off the cliff for an incredible dive
Discover what everyone on Trip Advisor has known for years…
Selvatica Adventure Park is the BEST place for ATVs in Cancun.
Book Now and Have the Adventure of a Lifetime TODAY!
- To drive you must be 16+ and show a valid ID.
- Swim suits, towels, & comfortable clothes, Cash or credit card for photos, lockers, souvenirs, drinks & tips!!
Our family had so much fun and will be back as the roller coaster zip line was full the week we were there. We did the ATV, zip line, bridges & cenotes.
We were in Playa Mujeres for husband's annual work incentive trip. We are allowed to choose two excursions on these annual trips. Since I'm more the adventure-seeker than my husband, we usually do one boating/snorkel day together and then I choose a more exciting second excursion. Last year I chose zip