- USA: 1 855 254 8911
- CAN: 1 800 15006484
- Mexico: 01 800 999 0560
- Cancun: 998 881 3034
- How To get to Selvatica?
Looking to go Offroading in Cancun?
There are a lot of places to pick from, when it comes to offroading in Cancun. How do you know which place is best?
Selvatica’s Offroad Polaris
This thrilling adventure has everything you need to go offroading in Cancun.
Here’s What You Get.
Polaris RZR Buggy
There’s simply no other 4WD ATV like it.
Why? Because it can…
- Turn on a dime with its easy to use steering wheel
- Eat potholes for breakfast with its phenomenal suspension system
- Keeps your tires glued to the road with its high-level traction
But there’s MORE to the Offroading Polaris Tour…
You also get to…
- Soar over the Mayan jungle canopy on our 10 zipline circuit
- Traverse across our 4 high-above-the-ground SkyWalk Bridges
- End things with a refreshing dip in our crystal clear cenote
- And now TARZANIA the human roller coaster!
Discover Why Selvatica is Trip Advisor’s #1 Outdoor Activity
Offroading in Cancun doesn’t get any better than this. Book the Offroading Polaris Tour right now!
- To drive you must be 16+ and show a valid ID.* To ride Co-Pilot you must be at least 8 years old. For aerial activities the maximum waist length is 47″ or 120 cm.
- Swim suits, towels, & comfortable clothes, Cash or credit card for photos, lockers, souvenirs, drinks & tips!!
Offroad Polaris Includes:
10 Zipline Circuit
Swim in a cenote
4 Aerial Bridges
ATV or Polaris
"Best Ziplines Ever!"
Our group of 7 (6 adults and one 12 year old) had an absolute blast at Selvatica! The zip-lines - 13 total - are some of the highest and best I've ever been on. There is a bungee swing that is super fun; the sky bridges are cool. My husband and I took turns driving the side-by-side ATV and it was SO FUN! Read full Review
"Great day at selvatica with a Great crew"
What a blast...from our arrival to departure the team at Selvatica were amazing!! Andrew our guide should be on Broadway. He was entertaining and hysterical. The zip lining, ATV ride and swimming hole were great fun. If you are looking for something to do with a more adventurous spin , selvatica is THE place Read full Review
"Fly in the Jungle!"
Visiting Selvática was a fresh wonderful experience! The activities are full of that adrenaline rush while keeping a fresh feeling of being surrounded by nature. The staff is always attentive and some of the most charismatic people I have met. A must see for any of your visits to Cancun!! Read full Review