Where is the Best Place for Ziplines in Cancun?
Try Selvatica’s Extreme Canopy Tour!
Here you can…
- Get a SPECTACULAR bird’s eye view over the jungle canopy
- Receive a jolt of adrenaline while enjoying the best of mother nature
Selvatica’s Ziplines in Cancun
Selvatica has a 10-zipline circuit featuring 3 THRILLING different types of ziplines.
- The Cenote Splash Zipline
- The Glove-Control Zipline
- The Upside Down Zipline
Why Choose Selvatica’s Extreme Canopy Tour?
Selvatica does ziplines better than anyone in Cancun for 3 simple reasons.
- We have more experience (over 20 years) than other zipline operator in Cancun
- We have the most unique ziplines in Cancun
- We are Trip Advisor’s #1 Outdoor Activity in Cancun
Discover what everyone on Trip Advisor has known for years…
Selvatica Adventure Park is the BEST place for ziplines in Cancun.
Book Now and Have the Adventure of a Lifetime TODAY!
- For Ziplines the maximum waist length is 47″ or 120 cm.
- Swim suits, towels, & comfortable clothes, Cash or credit card for photos, lockers, souvenirs, drinks & tips!!
Extreme Canopy Includes:
Our family had so much fun and will be back as the roller coaster zip line was full the week we were there. We did the ATV, zip line, bridges & cenotes.
We were in Playa Mujeres for husband's annual work incentive trip. We are allowed to choose two excursions on these annual trips. Since I'm more the adventure-seeker than my husband, we usually do one boating/snorkel day together and then I choose a more exciting second excursion. Last year I chose zip