- USA: 1 855 203 9863
- CAN: 1 855 882 6470
- Mexico: 01800 365 7446
- Cancun: 998 8813034
- How To get to Selvatica?
Where is the Best Place for Ziplines in Cancun?
Try Selvatica’s Extreme Canopy Tour!
Here you can…
- Get a SPECTACULAR bird’s eye view over the jungle canopy
- Receive a jolt of adrenaline while enjoying the best of mother nature
Selvatica’s Ziplines in Cancun
Selvatica has a 10-zipline circuit featuring 4 THRILLING different types of ziplines in 4 different tours.
- Tarzania: The Human Roller-Coaster Zipline ( Find it in Gimme All tour)
- The Cenote Splash Zipline ( Included in all tours)
- The Glove-Control Zipline ( Included in all tours)
- The Flying Superman Ziplines ( Find it in Gimme All tour)
Why Choose Selvatica’s Extreme Canopy Tour?
Selvatica does ziplines better than anyone in Cancun for 3 simple reasons.
- We have more experience (over 20 years) than any other zipline operator in Cancun
- We have the more unique ziplines in Cancun
- We are Trip Advisor’s #1 Outdoor Activity in Cancun with nearly 6,000 perfect, 5 out 5 stars reviews.
Discover what everyone on Trip Advisor has known for years…
Selvatica Adventure Park is the BEST place for ziplines in Cancun.
Book Now and Have the Adventure of a Lifetime TODAY!
- For Ziplines the maximum waist length is 47″ or 120 cm.
- Swim suits, towels, & comfortable clothes, Cash or credit card for photos, lockers, souvenirs, drinks & tips!!
Extreme Canopy Includes:
Door to door shuttle
10 Zip lines Circuit
Swim in a cenote
Soft Lunch & Non alcoholic beverages
Minimum Age 3+
Half day tour
#1 Adventure activities in Cancun
Top 5 Outdoor activities in the world
Our family had so much fun and will be back as the roller coaster zip line was full the week we were there. We did the ATV, zip line, bridges & cenotes.
"Even Better Than I Remembered"
We were in Playa Mujeres for husband's annual work incentive trip. We are allowed to choose two excursions on these annual trips. Since I'm more the adventure-seeker than my husband, we usually do one boating/snorkel day together and then I choose a more exciting second excursion. Last year I chose zip