- USA: 1 855 254 8911
- CAN: 1 800 15006484
- Mexico: 01 800 999 0560
- Cancun: 998 881 3034
- How To get to Selvatica?
You want it? You got it!
Looking for the ULTIMATE adrenaline-fueled adventure park in Cancun?
Try Selvatica’s Gimme All Package for a ONE-OF-A-KIND Full-Day Cancun adventure featuring…
- ATVs Tours on a Blazing Polaris
- 10 Zipline Circuit Featuring 4 Different AMAZING Types of Ziplines
- Cenote For a Refreshing Cleanse
- Insane Bungee Jumps Off a Tree
- 4Aerial SkyWalk Bridges
- Superflight (Monster Ziplines)
- Tarzania( The human roller coaster)
- And now the ultimate attraction JUNGLE COASTER
Still not convinced Selvatica is the #1 adventure park in Cancun?
Consider these 3 Facts…
- Selvatica is Trip Advisor’s #1 Outdoor Activity in Cancun. (And has been for 10 years.)
- No other adventure park in Cancun has more experience (20 + years)
- Selvatica has unique activities not found elsewhere (like the popular Human Roller-Coaster, Tarzania!)
GIMME ALL! I Want to Have The Best Adventure in Cancun!
Don’t miss out on what many are calling “the best part of my Cancun vacation”.
The Gimme All Package gives you EVERYTHING you need to have the ULTIMATE adrenaline-fueled adventure in Cancun.
ATVs. Ziplines. Cenotes. Bungees. Skywalks.
You get it ALL.
Book Your Gimme All Package Right Now & Visit Selvatica | The Best Adventure Park in Cancun
- To drive you must be 16+ and show a valid ID. *To ride Co-Pilot you must be at least 8 years old.
- For Zip Liners and SkyWalkers the maximum waist size is 47" or 120cm.
- The weight limit for the Tarzania rollercoaster and Superfly is 245lbs or 110kg
- Swim suits, towel & comfortable clothes and shoes, Cash or credit card for photos, lockers, souvenirs, drinks & tips!
Gimme All Includes:
10 Zipline Circuit
Swim in a cenote
4 Aerial Bridges
ATV or Polaris
"Best Ziplines Ever!"
Our group of 7 (6 adults and one 12 year old) had an absolute blast at Selvatica! The zip-lines - 13 total - are some of the highest and best I've ever been on. There is a bungee swing that is super fun; the sky bridges are cool. My husband and I took turns driving the side-by-side ATV and it was SO FUN! Read full Review
"Great day at selvatica with a Great crew"
What a blast...from our arrival to departure the team at Selvatica were amazing!! Andrew our guide should be on Broadway. He was entertaining and hysterical. The zip lining, ATV ride and swimming hole were great fun. If you are looking for something to do with a more adventurous spin , selvatica is THE place Read full Review
"Fly in the Jungle!"
Visiting Selvática was a fresh wonderful experience! The activities are full of that adrenaline rush while keeping a fresh feeling of being surrounded by nature. The staff is always attentive and some of the most charismatic people I have met. A must see for any of your visits to Cancun!! Read full Review