- USA: 1 855 203 9863
- CAN: 1 855 882 6470
- Mexico: 01800 365 7446
- Cancun: 998 8813034
- How To get to Selvatica?
You want it? You got it!
Looking for the ULTIMATE adrenaline-fueled adventure park in Cancun?
Try Selvatica’s Gimme All Package for a ONE-OF-A-KIND Full-Day Cancun adventure featuring…
- ATVs Tours on a Blazing Polaris
- 10 Zipline Circuit Featuring 5 Different AMAZING Types of Ziplines
- Cenote For a Refreshing Cleanse
- Insane Bungee Jumps Off a Tree
- Aerial SkyWalk Bridges
Still not convinced Selvatica is the #1 adventure park in Cancun?
Consider these 3 Facts…
- Selvatica is Trip Advisor’s #1 Outdoor Activity in Cancun. (And has been for some time now.)
- No other adventure park in Cancun has more experience (20 + years)
- Selvatica has unique activities not found elsewhere (like the popular Human Roller-Coaster, Tarzania!)
GIMME ALL! I Want to Have The Best Adventure in Cancun!
Don’t miss out on what many are calling “the best part of my Cancun vacation”.
The Gimme All Package gives you EVERYTHING you need to have the ULTIMATE adrenaline-fueled adventure in Cancun.
ATVs. Ziplines. Cenotes. Bungees. Skywalks.
You get it ALL.
Book Your Gimme All Package Right Now & Visit Selvatica | The Best Adventure Park in Cancun
- To drive you must be 16+ and show a valid ID. *To ride Co-Pilot you must be at least 8 years old.
- For Zip Liners and SkyWalkers the maximum waist size is 47" or 120cm.
- The weight limit for the Tarzania rollercoaster and Superfly is 245lbs or 110kg
- Swim suits, towel & comfortable clothes and shoes, Cash or credit card for photos, lockers, souvenirs, drinks & tips!
Gimme All Includes:
Door to door shuttle
10 Zip lines Circuit
4 Aerial Bridges (Skywalk)
2 monster Zip Lines
Soft Lunch & Non alcoholic beverages
Polaris or ATV (Jungle Circuit)
Minimum Age 8+
8 hour tour
Swim in a cenote
#1 Adventure activities in Cancun
Top 5 Outdoor activities in the world
Our family had so much fun and will be back as the roller coaster zip line was full the week we were there. We did the ATV, zip line, bridges & cenotes.
"Even Better Than I Remembered"
We were in Playa Mujeres for husband's annual work incentive trip. We are allowed to choose two excursions on these annual trips. Since I'm more the adventure-seeker than my husband, we usually do one boating/snorkel day together and then I choose a more exciting second excursion. Last year I chose zip