Looking to go Offroading in Cancun?
There are a lot of places to pick from, when it comes to offroading in Cancun. How do you know which place is best?
Selvatica’s Offroad Polaris
This thrilling adventure has everything you need to go offroading in Cancun.
Here’s What You Get.
Polaris RZR Buggy
There’s simply no other 4WD ATV like it.
Why? Because it can…
- Turn on a dime with its easy to use steering wheel
- Eat potholes for breakfast with its phenomenal suspension system
- Keeps your tires glued to the road with its high-level traction
But there’s MORE to the Offroading Polaris Tour…
You also get to…
- Soar over the Mayan jungle canopy on our 8 zipline circuit
- Traverse across our 7 high-above-the-ground SkyWalk Bridges
- End things with a refreshing dip in our crystal clear cenote
Discover Why Selvatica is Trip Advisor’s #1 Outdoor Activity
Offroading in Cancun doesn’t get any better than this. Book the Offroading Polaris Tour right now!
- To drive you must be 16+ and show a valid ID.* To ride Co-Pilot you must be at least 8 years old. For aerial activities the maximum waist length is 47″ or 120 cm.
- Swim suits, towels, & comfortable clothes, Cash or credit card for photos, lockers, souvenirs, drinks & tips!!
Offroad Polaris Includes:
Our family had so much fun and will be back as the roller coaster zip line was full the week we were there. We did the ATV, zip line, bridges & cenotes.
We were in Playa Mujeres for husband's annual work incentive trip. We are allowed to choose two excursions on these annual trips. Since I'm more the adventure-seeker than my husband, we usually do one boating/snorkel day together and then I choose a more exciting second excursion. Last year I chose zip