Puerto Morelos, QRoo, 14th March, 2020.- Selvatica maintains normal operating hours in all our tours, and welcomes the community to maintain the highest level of safety and well-being for our staff, guides and guests. Rigorous cleaning and disinfection processes obeying international guidelines had been reinforced as the awareness of COVID-19 heightened. The health and well-being of our guests, staff, guides and the community is a top priority, in an abundance of caution. What Selvatica is doing to maintain health of our guests, guides and staff from COVID-19, commonly known as coronaviruses?
Will Selvatica close or operate differently?
- We continue to implement preventive measures following your recommendations a nd the suggestions of our healthcare teams.
- We are monitoring the situation closely and keeping up to date with reports and updates from the authorities.
- We adhere to the cleaning standards suggested by the authorities with important disinfection procedures.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizer stations.
- Regular employee training and reinforcement
- Defined cleaning and disinfection cycles frequent in specific areas
So far, we are not planning any closings or changes to our service hours or any tour. As precautionary measures, the Secretary of Public Health and the WHO recommend:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20seconds
- Follow proper respiratory recommendations for coughing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands without washing